- Beach, James V., John S. Petersen, Robert T. Greenway, Mark John Maslow, Susan S. MacDonald, Lee H. Margolis, and Gregory P. Hughes.Imaging Study of Positive and Negative Tone Weak Phase-shifted 65 nm Node Contacts.SPIE Microlithography. 2005, 5754-149.
- Petersen, John S., Mark J. Maslow, and Robert T. Greenway. An Integrated Imaging System for the 45-nm Technology Node Contact Holes Using Polarized OAI, Immersion, Weak PSM, and Negative Resists. SPIE Microlithography. 2005, 5754-46.
- Petersen, John S., and Jeff D. Byers.Resist Requirements in the Era of Resolution Enhancement Techniques. SPIE Microlithography. 2003, 5039-02.
- Beach, James V., John S. Petersen, Mark J. Maslow, Dave J. Gerold, and Diane McCafferty. Evaluation of SCAA Mask Technology as a Pathway to the 65 nm Node SPIE Microlithography. 2003, 5040-107.
- Petersen, John S., Mark John Maslow, David J. Gerold and Robert T. Greenway, Programmable Lithography Engine, ProLE™, Grid-Type Supercomputer and Its Applications. SPIE Microlithography. 2003, 5040-157.
- Craig, M., J. Lund, and Nien-Po Chen. Robust Methodology for State of the Art Embedded SRAM Bitcell Design. SPIE Microlithography. 2002, 4692B-72.
- Conley, W., B. Roman, L. Litt, K. Lucas, W. Wu, D. Van Den Broeke, J. F. Chen, T. Laidig, K. Wampler, R. Socha, J. van Praagh, and R. Droste. Development of a Sub-100nm Integrated Imaging System Using Chromeless Phase-shifting Imaging with Very High NA KrF Exposure and Off-axis Illumination. "Design and Process Integration for Microelectronics Manufacturing" conference. SPIE Microlithography. 2002, 4692-68.
- Beach J. Developing an Integrated Imaging System for the 70nm Node Using High Numerical Aperture ArF Lithography. SPIE Microlithography. 2002, 4692-39.
- Petersen, John and Dave Gerald.Optical lithographic performance and resolution using strong dark-field phase-shifting of discrete patterns (poster).
- Petersen, John. Optical proximity strategies for desensitizing lens aberrationsLithography for Semiconductor Manufacturers II. 2001, 4404-33.
- Smith, M.D. Multiple pitch transmission and phase analysis of six types of strong phase shifting masks26th Annual International Symposium on Microlithogrpahy. 2001, 4346-72.
- Modeling the impact of thermal history during post-exposure bake on the lithographic performance of chemically amplified resists.SPIE's 26th Annual International Symposium on Microlithogrpahy. 2001, 4345-118.
- Kachwala, Nishrin, Martin McCallum, and Chris A. Mack. High-transmission attenuated PSM: benefits and limitations through a validation study of 33%, 20%, and 6% transmission masks.Optical Microlithography. 2001, 4000-126.
- Socha, Robert J., Will E. Conley, Xuelong Shi, Mircea V. Dusa, Fung Jang Chen, Kurt E. Wampler, Tom L. Laidig, and Roger F. Caldwell. Analytical description of antiscattering and scattering bar assist features . Optical Lithography. 2001, 4000-08.
- Socha, Robert J., Will E. Conley, Xuelong Shi, Mircea V. Dusa, John S. Petersen, Fung Chen, Kurt Wampler, Tom Laidig, and Roger Caldwell.Resolution enhancement with high-transmission attenuating phase-shift masks.Photomask and X-Ray Technology V1.1999, 3748-55.
- Smith, Bruce W., Lena Zavyalova, and S.G. Smith. Resolution and DOF improvement through the use of square-shaped illumination.Optical Microlithography. 1999, 3679.
- Kachwala, Nishrin, Fung Jang Chen, Mike Canjemi, and Martin McCallum. Imaging contrast improvement for 160-nm line features using subresolution assist features with binary, six percent ternary attenuated phase-shift mask with process tuned resist. Optical Microlithography VII.1999, 3679-05.
- Swanson, Walter, Pen Wang Mo, and Joseph A. Heck. Optimization of 300-mm coat, exposure, and develop processes for 180-nm and smaller features. Advances in Resist and Processing XVI. 1999, 3678-180.
- Sturtevant, John L., Benjamin Ho, Kevin D. Lucas, Chris A. Mack, Edward W. Charrier, William C. Peterson, Nobu Koshiba, and Gregg A. Barnes. Considerations for the use of application-specific photoresists."Advances on Resist technology and Processing XVI.1999, 3678-36.
- McCallum, Martin, Nishrin Kachwala, Robert J. Sosha, Fung Jang Chen, Tom L. Laidig, Bruce W. Smith, Ronald L. Gordon, and Chris A. Mack. Assessment of a hypothetical road map that extends optical lithography through the 70-nm technology mode.Lithography for Semi Ocnductor Manufacturers.1999, 3741-11.